EJOT JT3 SAPHIR® fasteners are manufactured from 304 (A2) grade austenitic stainless steel suitable for use when drilling and tapping into ALUMINIUM sections.
Advantages of the JT3 Saphir range
- For fixing standing seam systems with high performance to thin materials
- For fixing halter brackets to aluminium substructure and timber substructure
- A2 austenitic stainless steel fastener with carbon steel drill point
- Under-head serrations to increase installation reliability
- Finish - these fasteners are zinc coated for aesthetic reasons and waxed to lubricate the surface during installation
- Colour matching - For colour matching Ejot fasteners can be capped with Ejot posh-on caps, or powder coated
RJ offer a complete range of Ejot stainless steel fasteners for insulation and other applications. Please contact us, or make an enquiry for more information.