EJOT JT3 SAPHIR® fasteners are manufactured from 304 (A2) grade austenitic stainless steel suitable for use when drilling and tapping into ALUMINIUM sections.
Advantages of the JT3 Saphir range
- Design - the drill point and thread forms are designed to provide maximum mechanical performance with ease of installation into aluminium or timber substrates
- For fixing wooden parts to thin-walled steel / aluminium substructure
- A2 austenitic stainless steel fastener with carbon steel drill point
- Assembly - where specified they are assembled with a stainless steel / EPDM vulcanised sealing washer ensuring a safe seal every time
- Finish - these fasteners are zinc coated for aesthetic reasons and waxed to lubricate the surface during installation
RJ offer a complete range of Ejot stainless steel fasteners for insulation and other applications. Please contact us, or make an enquiry for more information.