Dow Corning 791 is a low modulus one-part silicone sealant that gives excellent unprimed adhesion to both porous and non-porous construction substrates.
- Conforms to ISO 11600-25LM and also meets ISO specification 9047 class
- 50% Excellent weathering characteristics, including resistance to ozone, UV radiation and temperature extremes
- Joint movement capability +/- 50% 20-30 minutes working time
- Fast cure - tack free in 2 hours
- Application temperature range -20 to +50°C
For weathersealing of curtain walling, building facades and expansion joints. Also suitable for use as a frame sealant.