The first gas joinst hanger or positive placement nailer on the market, the PPN35Xi makes light work of fixing joist hangers, truss clips, connector plates and strapping in even the most tight spaces.
Three times faster than using a hammer and nails, this revolutionary tool pays for itself in just six working days based on the reduced labour required on site.
Advantages of the PPN35Xi
- Self Locating Probe - The tool nose piece successfully locates the hole, even where joists are spaced only 300mm apart and at angles of up to 35°. When the tool is fired the 'probe' kicks out of the way, driving the nail into the hole.
- Depth Adjuster - The tool-free depth adjuster with it's unique locking system means consistent nail embedment every time
- Temperature performance - Intelligent fuel injection system delivers unrivalled cold weather performance with a working threshold of -15ºC to +49ºC
- Fuel cell loading - The patented locking system means the fuel cell self-locates into the lock position, making loading a simple operation
- Removable magazine - Makes light work of clearing jams and debris from the tool
Joists hangers, Sole brackets, Connector plates, Strapping and Truss Clips