Fischer FBN II Throughbolts
Proven million times and flexible - in price and performance. ETA Option 7 anchor bolt for push-through and pre-positioned installation.
- FBN II offers maximum load-bearing capacity in non-cracked concrete
- Reduced anchorage depth reduces drill time - this saves time and reduces reinforcement hits during drilling
- Long thread allows stand-off installations and variable usable lengths
- Diameter 8 to 20 mm also for reduced anchorage depths, e.g. for small loads or if reinforcement is hit
- Embossed letter on the head for subsequent control of the installation as it indicates the setting depth
Types of Materials
Non-cracked concrete C20/25 to C50/60, Concrete C12/15, Natural stone with dense structure
Steel constructions - Railings - Ladders - Machines - Staircases - Gates - Facades
FBN II Performance Throughbolts A4
ETA Option 7. Stainless steel of the corrosion resistance class III.
|EUROCODE||DESCRIPTION||thread Ø||Hole Ø||TL||anchor Depth||BOX QTY||* PRICE||QTY||BUY NOW|