Fischer FFS Frame Fixing Screw
Frame fixing screw with TX star recess-drive and self-tapping thread - the continuous thread prevents the fixture being pulled up against the building material.
- Stress-free stand-off installation without additional plugs.
- Universal use for all common building and frame materials
- Tapered thread diameter at the front for easy attachment.
- Optimised thread for a smooth, easy turn action.
- Only a 6 mm drill diameter necessary, thereby reduced work.
Windows - Door frames - Fire protection doors - Squared timbers
Use flat head for metal and plastic windows, contact us for details of cylindrical head version for recessed installation with wooden windows.
FFS Frame Fixing Screw Countersunk BZP
Pecial screw with countersunk head for direct installation of windows
|EUROCODE||DESCRIPTION||Hole Ø||Bit||stud Length||BOX QTY||* PRICE||QTY||BUY NOW|
FFS Cover Caps
|EUROCODE||DESCRIPTION||BOX QTY||* PRICE||QTY||BUY NOW|