RJ Fixings will always process data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. We will never sell or pass your data to third parties and ensure your data is processed and stored securely and is kept up to date. You will always be able to request access to the data that we store for you and be able to update and erase it.
How we collect or obtain personal information about you
Personal information we collect or obtain about you
The type of information we collect about you may include information such as:
- your name;
- your email address;
- your address;
- your phone number;
- information about your computer (e.g. your IP address and browser type);
- information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time you viewed them and what you clicked on);
- information about your mobile device (such as your geographical location)
- you already have the information;
- providing you with the information would prove impossible or would involve a disproportionate effort;
- we are under an EU or EU member state law obligation to obtain or disclose the information which provides appropriate measures to protect your legitimate interests; or
- we are obliged to keep the information confidential as a result of an obligation of professional secrecy regulated by EU or EU member state law.