Unique self-drilling tie for fast fixing of walls to floor or roof joists.
There are many buildings where walls are in danger of moving or collapse because of inadequate Lateral restraint secures wall to floor joists, and ceiling joists or roof structure.
Most remedial systems involve disturbance of building occupants to provide access to the floor joists, with the Lateral Restraint Tie this is not the case.
- One standard length-no site adjustment necessary
- No disruption - application from outside the building
- Installation system provides a guide tool for straight line installation
- Self-drilling to timber - quick and easy to install
- Small hole in brickwork - neat finished appearance
- Mac expander - resists tensile and compressive loads
Lateral Restraint are made to order, please contact us on 01506 637830 for more information.
Material - A2, 300 Series. Austenitic Stainless Steel. Diameter - 8mm x 2.3mm
|EUROCODE||DESCRIPTION||Hole Ø||BOX QTY||* PRICE||QTY||BUY NOW|