Spit Heavy Duty Combi Hammer
The Spit 352 SDS Max Combi Hammer Drill is robust and ergonomic and has been designed for volume drilling in concrete, light picking and chiselling.
- High Voltage Electronic System - designed to handle spikes up to 400V
- Robust design and oil lubrication guarantees the longest tool lifetime
- Ergonomically designed and well balanced
- Depth gauge - With quick adjustment by front handle
- Dynamic Safety Clutch (DSC) - System allows continuous drilling even when the drill bit jams
- Improved impact mechanism - Excellent transfer of energy to the drill bit or chisel
- Variable drilling and chisel speed switch
- Service LED indicator - Shows 8 hours before tool requires service
- Rotary and Hammer / Hammer Mode Switch - Built into casing
Volume drilling in concrete, Light picking and chiselling
SDS Max Combi Hammer Drill (110V)
KIT CONTAINS: Spit 352, high impact lightweight carry case, lubricating oil and instruction manual.
|EUROCODE||DESCRIPTION||BOX QTY||* PRICE||QTY||BUY NOW|